Sunday 20 February 2022

13 and 14. Here lie my needles x 2

 So, I seemed to have had a bit of a hiatus between a Happy Dance in February 2012 and my next two in June of that same year (a trip to the U.S in between plus working full time most probably had something to do with it).  Anyway, in June, I finished two versions of a freebie design from The Sampler Girl, "Here lie my needles". 

This version was finished on the 4th June, 2012....

... and this one on the 11 June, 2012...

                                          "here lie my needles"
                                    The Sampler Girl free pattern
                                    28 count Dusty Pink Linen
                                    Threads:
                                    Cottage Garden Threads: Raisin

                                    Olde Willow Stitcher Quaker Colours: Medallion Black



No comments:

Post a Comment